More About Us
Spindle is a mattress company that is committed to sourcing only organic materials. While some materials are needed to be sourced from New Zealand and Sri Lanka, Spindle does the final manufacturing, assembly, and ships from the USA. This allows Spindle to offer an organic mattress using the highest quality certified organic materials at a competitive price.
Sustainability is important to Spindle. They design their mattresses to be renewed rather than replaced. This allows people to buy less and still have a green, sustainable mattress. Spindle uses sustainable materials like organic cotton, organic latex, and organic wool. These materials are renewable and biodegradable. This makes Spindle mattresses a great choice for those who want to be eco-friendly.
A lot of people might not know this, but mattresses have a pretty big environmental impact. They’re often made with synthetic materials that can take years to break down, and they’re one of the most commonly thrown-away items in the world. But there are companies out there, like Spindle Mattress, that are working to change that. Spindle Mattress was founded with a goal of bringing a more sustainable and flexible mattress design to market. Their mattresses are made with organic materials like cotton, latex, and wool, which are all renewable and biodegradable. And because of their modular design, you can actually renew your mattress instead of having to replace it every few years. That means less waste and a smaller environmental impact.
Spindle was founded in 2013 by a fourth-generation mattress maker with vast experience in manufacturing and product development. Spindle was created because they saw an opportunity in the mattress industry to provide consumers with a better option than the traditional mattress. Spindle saw that the industry was ripe for disruption and that they could use an ecommerce platform to bring their unique latex mattress design to more people. Spindle believes that everyone deserves a good, healthy night's sleep, and they are on a mission to make that happen. They are passionate about their customers and using organic materials. Spindle is constantly innovating to bring the best possible organic mattress to their customers.
Spindle's unique modular design gives people a lot of flexibility to get comfortable now and even in five to seven years. Instead of having to replace their mattress, people can renew it with Spindle. This is because Spindle's mattress design affords people the ability to renew rather than replace. After all, buying less is better than buying green. But, Spindle give the best of both worlds. It allows you to buy less and buy a green sustainable mattress. Spindle selects and uses sustainable materials like organic cotton, organic latex, and organic wool which are renewable and biodegradable.
Spindle's employees are absolutely in love with the 10" Organic Latex Mattress (https://spindlemattress.com/products/latex-mattress). It's the perfect combination of firmness and comfort with a flexible design to get them comfortable, and it's made with organic materials so you can sleep soundly knowing that you're not exposing yourself to any harmful chemicals. Plus, it's extremely popular with their customers, so you know you're making a wise investment when you purchase one.
SPINDLE'S VALUES as posted on our about us page (https://spindlemattress.com/pages/about-us).
1. Be human. We treat our customers how we would want to be treated if we were a customer. It sounds cliché, but we are serious about it. We admit that we are not always perfect, but we always try and do the right thing.
2. Everyone is a little different so one size never really fits all. You are unique and we respect that. We will not try to fit you into our box. Instead, we will give personalize recommendations to you.
3. Be open, be honest, and be candid. Is the product hard to put together? We will tell you. Is this mattress better than our mattress? We will let you know. Honest questions, no matter how many times we have heard them, will always receive honest answers.
4. Quality. We will not sell anything we think is not highest quality or cut corners to make a quick buck.
5. Knowledge. We educate our customers, and we educate our people in all things mattresses to ensure we maintain our position as a trusted service provider which is why we have many dedicated pages answering questions on latex mattresses.
6. Take responsibility. We are all human. We occasionally make mistakes. If we make a mistake, we will fix it. If we give you information that turns out to be wrong, we will own the mistake and make it right.
7. Continuously improve. Things move pretty fast out here and we are always trying to bring you the best organic and natural sleep solutions.
About the Brand
Spindle is a mattress company that stands out for its unique approach to mattress design and construction. Unlike most mattress companies, Spindle uses a modular construction process that allows them to customize each mattress to the individual needs of their customers. In addition to their unique construction process, Spindle also stands out for their use of organic materials. Their mattresses are made with organic latex, organic wool, and organic cotton, and they use no synthetic materials or chemicals. This makes their mattresses some of the most natural and safe on the market. Finally, Spindle stands out for their dedication to customer service. They offer a 365-night trial period for their mattresses, and they have a team of sleep experts who are available to answer any questions that customers may have. If you're looking for a mattress that is truly unique, made with organic materials, and backed by excellent customer service, then Spindle is the company for you.
Spindle uses certified materials. 1. Organic Wool [Oeko-Tex Certified & Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)] 2. Organic Cotton [Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)] 3. “100%” Organic Dunlop [Oeko-Tex Certified and Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) Certified]